- To lay down a procedure for cleaning of PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow.
- This SOP is applicable for cleaning of PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow.
- Production operator / Technician – responsible for operation of cleaning of PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow.
- Production officer / Executive – to ensure that operation of cleaning of PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow is carried out as per SOP.
- Production Head shall be accountable for the compliance of SOP.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
- S.S. : Stainless Steel
- WFI : Water For Injection
- PVC : Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Cleaning of PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow shall be done before starting the work or whenever necessary.
- Both sides of PVC flaps shall be cleaned by wet mopping soaked in WFI, using lint free duster.
- After wet mopping both sides of PVC flaps shall be cleaned using dry lint free duster.
- This SOP shall be applicable for PVC flaps of Laminar Air Flow units located in following locations.
|Sr. No.||Location||Room Name|
|1||Vial washing machine LAF||Vial washing and sterilization room|
|2||Bung processor cum steam sterilizer LAF||Equipment Washing & Sterilization Room|
|3||Vial sealing machine LAF||Vial sealing Room|
Forms and Records (Annexures)
Master copy – Quality Assurance
Controlled copies- Quality Assurance, Production, Quality Control
Reason for Revision