- Objective:To lay down a procedure for receiving and storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) from production area.
- Scope:This SOP is applicable for receiving & storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) in warehouse area of formulation plant of (Pharmaceutical Company Name).
- Responsibility:Finished Material Store personnel shall be responsible for receiving and storages of finished goods (Oral & Injectable) from production area.
- Accountability:Concerned Department Head and QA Head shall be accountable for implementation of this SOP.
- Abbreviations and Definitions
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
QA : Quality Assurance
- Finished goods shall receive from production area as per ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’.
- The finished goods warehouse person shall check the details thoroughly mention on the ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’.
- If all the mention details on ‘Finished Goods Transfer Requisition Slip’ Found correct then warehouse person shall signed on it and store the product on pallets / rack under desired room temperature & relative humidity.
- The finished goods shall be stored product wise / batch wise accordingly to avoid the mix-ups.
- The finished goods shall be kept away from direct sunlight and localized heat.
- Finished goods receiving & issuing records shall be maintained on daily basis as per Annexure –I.
- Forms and Records
- Finished Goods Stock Register – Annexure I
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Finished Material Store & Production
|Date||Revision Number||Reason for Revision|
Product Name: Code:
|B. No.||Mfd. Date||Expiry Date||Received||Issued||Balance
|Sign by / on||Checked by / on|
For More Pharma Updates Visit –https://pharmaguidances.com